OGWhatsApp Apk Download New Update 2023 Anti-Ban
OGWhatsapp – OGWhatsapp is one of the unofficial and popular versions of WhatsApp. In addition to the original WhatsApp features, this version has additional and unique features that have made it quickly popular among users. In fact, it can be said that it is an advanced version of WhatsApp. Stay with us to download the new Oji WhatsApp with a direct link below. Oji WhatsApp for Android can be used alongside the original WhatsApp. That is, by downloading Oji WhatsApp for Android and installing it in addition to the account you have in the main WhatsApp. You can have another account on OGWhatsapp at the same time and use its features. Features such as sending high-volume video files, sending more than 100 video files at the same time and interesting statistics for your groups and many other features.
Features of OGWhatsApp Android:
The ability to hide the last visit
Ability to know who went online
Ability to send high quality images
Ability to lock password for WhatsApp
Ability to distinguish between broadcast and normal list messages
The possibility of changing the shape of the program, and changing the program icon and notifications
Ability to hide name and date when two or more messages are copied
The possibility of setting a status with 250 characters instead of 139 characters
The ability to click on links without saving the number of the sender of the message or the group manager
Ability to disable receiving audio/video calls from anyone you want, or for everyone
Changes in version 9.45
- Added image/video preview without saving to phone or gallery
- Repost any status additions to your story/status!
- Add default “Translate to” language in chats. — Fewer steps, faster translation (Advanced Settings > All > Settings)
- Added Backups made via advanced settings will now be created in a .ZIP file
- Added Added option to save image/video when previewing
- Activate the ability to create polls and vote in groups!
- Fixed an error problem on the message schedule page on some devices
- Backup file location is now moved to Storage/Documents
- Now when you delete WhatsApp, the backup file remains
- Optimizing and fixing various problems!